Admissions PolicyMay 30, 2023 2023-05-30 13:15
Matters considered in offering of spaces to children
- Availability of places, considering the staff/child ratios, the age of the child and the registration requirements.
- Children who have siblings who are already with us.
- When the application is received (extra weight is given to those who have been on the waiting list the longest)
- The Holden park schools’s ability to provide the facilities for the welfare of the child, including appropriate staffing arrangements
- A child requiring a full-time place may have preference over one requiring a part-time place. This is dependent upon work commitments, occupancy and room availability
- Extenuating circumstances affecting the child’s welfare or the welfare of his/her family.
We operate an inclusion and equality policy and ensure that all children have access to Holden park schools places and services irrespective of their gender, race, disability, religion or belief or sexual orientation of parent/carer(s).
Prior to a child attending Holden park schools, parent/carer(s) must complete and sign a contract and registration form. These forms provide the Holden park schools with personal details relating to the child. For example, name, date of birth, address, emergency contact details, parental responsibilities, dietary requirements, collection arrangements, fees and sessions, contact details for parent/carer(s), doctor’s contact details, health visitor contact details, allergies, parental consent and vaccinations etc.